Rating : 5
~ Christine D.
"The Best Dentist ever! Painless and flawless work. I have never had such a Wonderful Dentist. You can't mess with the Best! His staff is wonderful his work impeccable, He is Fabulous!!! Thank you"
Brentwood Family Dental
2/12/2014: Patient with Tooth #19 Peri apical abscess with bifurcation total destruction due to endodontic/periodontic infection- tooth had a poor prognosis.
Treatment: Root canal therapy successfully done by Dr. Alkhoury. After 13 months, a follow up X-ray was taken on 3/19/2015 that revealed complete absence of any infection and 100% bone regeneration. Tooth is now healthy and asymptomatic.
Actual patients treated by Dr. Jamil Alkhoury "Before" and "after" results may vary for patients.
Root canal is a treatment normally indicated for teeth which have serious decay – so grave that it has invaded the pulp chamber where the nerve and the blood vessels reside. That tooth, which otherwise would likely require extraction, may be saved using an endodontic treatment (a root canal).
Once you've developed a dental infection, the decay has traveled deep enough to attack the nerve. The nerve has become irritated, resulting in pain. You have a tooth ache. And you have a problem.
Decay means bacteria, and bacteria within your tooth means bacteria in your body. Your tooth has reacted with pain, telling you that you must seek treatment. The trained professionals at Brentwood Family Dental are ready to provide the care you need.
We begin with a thorough examination, including x-rays of the decayed tooth. During a consultation with the patient we explain what happens when the decay travels to the pulp chamber. And we discuss the root canal procedure – just what Dr. Alkhoury will do to get you out of pain and fight off that infection.
The process starts with purging contamination within the pulp chamber. We clean the decay and make sure that the remaining tooth structure is sufficient to hold the restoration. The tooth is filled with endodontic material, and then we seal it.
The root canal is normally completed in two office visits, with minimal discomfort due to our state-of-the-art techniques and equipment.
At Brentwood Family Dental, we strive to provide the very best treatment to each patient with minimum out-of-pocket expense. Most insurance companies cover the cost of a root canal. But, if your policy contains a waiting period it should be clearly specified. Our financial staff can expertly guide you in understanding how your insurance benefits apply, and other payment options that may be available, such as a customized payment plan.
- Root Canal Procedure Brentwood - How is the root canal procedure performed in Brentwood, CA dental practices?
- Endodontic treatment in Brentwood CA - Endodontic treatment by your dentist in Brentwood, CA, can lead to preservation of natural tooth
- Root Canal Surgery near Antioch, CA - Receive compassionate dentistry near Antioch, CA when root canal surgery is required
- Root Canal Surgery Near Walnut Creek, CA - Dentist near Walnut Creek, CA explains the purpose of root canal surgery
- Severe Toothache Relief California - Relief from a severe toothache may come from root canal therapy in Brentwood, California
- California Tooth Pain - Brentwood, California ends tooth pain with specific abscess treatment
- California Root Canal Surgery - Medicating a toothache may lead to root canal surgery
- Brentwood CA Root Canal Surgery - Are you surprised to hear your Brentwood, CA dentist say you need root canal surgery?
- Root Canals for Broken Teeth Oakley CA - Root canals are often the ideal treatment for broken teeth near Oakley, CA
- Endodontics in Brentwood - Endodontics as a Preferred Dental Specialty
- What is a Root Canal Brentwood - Brentwood dentistry and your options for restoration
- Root Canal Dentistry Brentwood - Pain relief comes through root canal therapy in our family dentistry Brentwood practice
- Root Canal Dentist Antioch - Making sense of the myths surrounding root canal treatment from your dentist near Antioch
- Root Canal Treatment Antioch - Can root canal treatment near Antioch be avoided?
- Endodontics Discovery Bay, CA - Focused on endodontics, your dentist near Discovery Bay, CA can help you avoid pain