Families in the Brentwood, California area who are interested in quality dental care are encouraged to learn more about Brentwood Family Dental. Dr. Jamil Alkhoury and his team are dedicated to assisting others in achieving a beautiful smile while still offering gentle care and attention. From general to cosmetic dentistry, patients can enjoy a wide range of solutions for their smiles, whether they need to improve its health or the appearance.
What services are offered?
Patients can address a myriad of dental issues with the assistance of Brentwood Family Dental. We assist both children and adults. Here is a list of just a few of the treatment options that can be requested in our practice:
- Dental implants/Tooth in a Day – titanium posts called implants can be placed into the jaw bone and used to replace one or more teeth. Some patients can enjoy “teeth in a day” and have the entire process done in one visit.
- Dental crowns – crowns are used in general and cosmetic dentistry. These ceramic caps cover teeth that are broken, stained, or in need of repair or protection.
- Dental bridges – replacing one or more teeth can be done with the use of bridges, restorations fabricated from crowns and false teeth called pontics fused together and placed over the adjacent teeth.
- Teeth whitening – improving the brilliance of the smile is achieved with professional- teeth whitening.
- Root canal therapy – addressing an infected tooth can be done with the use of root canal therapy.
- Composite resin bonding – applying this putty-like material to the teeth to cover imperfections is one way of addressing cosmetic problems that negatively impact the smile.
- Porcelain veneers – these ceramic facings are custom-made to cover problem areas including stained, broken, or misshapen teeth.
Ready to learn more? Call today to make an appointment.