It makes sense to trust your dentist in Brentwood with cosmetic dental treatments
For ages, humans have sought ways to improve their appearance. Evidence exists to show us that ancient civilizations attempted to do things like whiten teeth and replace those that had been lost. Throughout the ages, thankfully, dentistry has continued to improve, paving the way for the various treatments now available.
It wasn't until the 1900s that cosmetic dental treatments really began to look better. Not until the 1980s did we have modern day techniques for teeth whitening and tooth replacement with dental implants. Even tooth colored fillings are relatively new in the scope of dental history. Fortunately, when you visit your dentist
, you can benefit from cosmetic dental treatments
that have been proven safe and effective.
Although teeth whitening is a task best left to dentistry, there are a number of commercial products designed to provide "affordable" results to those who want a quick fix. There are also several options for home treatments DIY style. What many people do not realize is that some of the home treatments for teeth whitening are no better than what was used in Ancient Egypt! For instance, brushing teeth with a paste made of lemon juice and baking soda is not so different than brushing teeth with vinegar and ground pumice. The idea is the same, and so are the results: tooth erosion.
Dr. Alkhoury of Brentwood Family Dental has the best ways to achieve the results you want in a short period without the risks of DIY remedies. Our patients can discuss their needs for a brighter smile with Dr. Alkhoury in a private consultation. During this visit, Dr. Alkhoury will be able to determine the cause of stains. Some types of tooth discoloration will not respond to teeth whitening and they can be best treated with porcelain veneers. When teeth whitening is suitable, this can be done in our office or at home.
Home whitening has been one of the most comfortable, efficient ways to brighten the smile since it first became available. All it takes to whiten teeth several shades is an hour a day for about two weeks. Wearing whitening trays is very convenient and easy. Most importantly, this method is a safe way to get the bright smile you have been wanting.
Cosmetic dental treatments should be left to the professional who knows how to protect your teeth in the process. For your consultation at Brentwood Family Dental, call 925-344-5296.
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page
- Cosmetic dentist in Brentwood, CA offers cost-effective aesthetic dentistry solutions
- Dentist in Brentwood, CA offers cosmetic dentistry solutions for making your smile beautiful!
- Cosmetic dental services available with Brentwood, CA dentist
- Brentwood, CA dental practice has many available cosmetic services for patients
- Cosmetic dental treatments offer many benefits to patients in Brentwood, CA
- Finding a cosmetic dentist in my area of Brentwood, CA
- Brentwood area dentist describes different types of dental crowns
- Where can I find the best cosmetic dentist near me in Brentwood, California?
- Brentwood, CA practice offers cosmetic dentistry solutions for the entire family
- Are cosmetic dentistry procedures affordable?
- Cosmetic dentist provides dental care services that can rejuvenate the smile
- Brentwood and Walnut Creek patients interested in cosmetic dental care solutions can visit us
- Cosmetic dental care available for patients in the Brentwood and Oakley, California area
- Cosmetic dental surgery available in Brentwood
- Why Brentwood, CA area patients might choose to have cosmetic dentistry procedures performed
- Patients find several cosmetic dentistry services at a respected Brentwood dental practice
- Residents in Brentwood, CA ask, "Is there a cosmetic dentistry practice near me?"
- Dentist near Oakley, CA provides quick and effective cosmetic dentistry services
- Dentist in Brentwood delivers a smile improvement after one procedure
- Well-known family dentist in Brentwood explains the benefits of cosmetic dentistry
- Why would I want cosmetic dentist near me in Brentwood, California?
- Why should I see a cosmetic dentist near me in Oakley, CA?
- Your Oakley CA aesthetic dentist makes your smile stunning
- Your Brentwood family dentist protects your smile with cosmetic fillings
- It makes sense to trust your dentist in Brentwood with cosmetic dental treatments
- You can experience the benefits of cosmetic dentistry right here in Brentwood
- Your Brentwood dentist can help you improve your image with smile enhancing treatments
- Your dentist in Brentwood achieves beautiful full smile makeovers with porcelain veneers
- Enhancing your smile is easy with cosmetic dental restorations in Brentwood CA
- Achieve smile improvement and greater confidence with customized cosmetic procedures in Brentwood
- Cosmetic dentistry treatments in our office near Walnut Creek are popular with men, too!
- How Has Technology Improved Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Why Would Someone Need Or Be Interested In Cosmetic Dentistry?
- What is cosmetic dentistry in Brentwood?
- The hidden benefits of undergoing cosmetic dental treatment in our Walnut Creek practice
- The benefits of cosmetic dentistry treatment with a cosmetic dentist near Antioch
- Seeing your dentist for cosmetic treatment near Oakley CA can be life changing
- Cosmetic dental services in Oakley, CA a good choice for an improved appearance
Patient full consent to show the case of her son is enforced and results may vary!
Brentwood family dental In the news
Award Winning Dentistry With An Artistic Touch!
A Success Story
Originally, Powered By
Dr Alkhoury is wonderful! He took great care of my 5 year old daughter. He and his assistant made my daughter feel very comfortable. She is wanting to come back to the dentist for her next check up already. Highly recommend! They are the best at Brentwood Family Dental. Thank you Dr Alkhoury!!!