Why Would Someone Need Or Be Interested In Cosmetic Dentistry?
Traditional dentistry has to do with oral hygiene and ways of preventing, diagnosing, and treating oral disease. On the other hand, cosmetic dentistry focuses on the appearance of a person's teeth, mouth, and smile. While general or traditional dentistry focuses on dental problems that require necessary treatment, cosmetic dentistry is usually used for elective or treatments. Cosmetic dentistry doesn't just focus on looks; it also provides restorative benefits where a smile may need to be made over and repaired in order to help provide better oral and overall general health.
A common example of cosmetic dentistry treatment is dental fillings which are used to treat decayed teeth. In the past, dental fillings were done with gold, amalgam, and other materials that left visible dark spots on and around the teeth. But today, with advances in technology, fillings are considered a cosmetic treatment because they are made of porcelain or composite materials that can closely match the color of the patient's natural teeth, so it doesn't look like they have had their teeth worked on. This natural look is the aim of all cosmetic dentistry, because a person should have a smile that looks good without making it evident that they have had work done.
People may choose to have cosmetic dentistry treatment, or they may even need it for reasons such as replacing missing teeth, whitening teeth, and straightening teeth. All these procedures improve a person's teeth and their smile, and not only makes them look better, but also gives them the confidence to smile and feel good about themselves. With the advances that have been made in dental treatments recently, the restorations and procedures are very predictable and long lasting. These advances also allow dentists to save as much of a patient's natural tooth structure as possible. This is beneficial for the patient because they have as much of their own teeth as possible, and can get the results they need with minimal artificial replacement.
Cosmetic dentistry treatments can also help in treating problems that in the past may have had to be done under surgical methods. Now, with the use of advanced anesthetic procedures and the use of lasers, these treatments can be done faster, more efficiently, and the patient needs less time to recover. A person can now have their teeth and smile restored by visiting a cosmetic dentist, but that doesn't mean they're just making your teeth look better. Replacing missing teeth or straightening crooked teeth does make your smile look better, but they also help your mouth to be healthy, and prevents decay and disease. So in turn, you're taking care of your overall health at the same time.
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page
- Cosmetic dental services available with Brentwood, CA dentist
- Brentwood, CA dental practice has many available cosmetic services for patients
- Cosmetic dental treatments offer many benefits to patients in Brentwood, CA
- Finding a cosmetic dentist in my area of Brentwood, CA
- Brentwood area dentist describes different types of dental crowns
- Where can I find the best cosmetic dentist near me in Brentwood, California?
- Brentwood, CA practice offers cosmetic dentistry solutions for the entire family
- Are cosmetic dentistry procedures affordable?
- Cosmetic dentist provides dental care services that can rejuvenate the smile
- Brentwood and Walnut Creek patients interested in cosmetic dental care solutions can visit us
- Cosmetic dental care available for patients in the Brentwood and Oakley, California area
- Cosmetic dental surgery available in Brentwood
- Why Brentwood, CA area patients might choose to have cosmetic dentistry procedures performed
- Patients find several cosmetic dentistry services at a respected Brentwood dental practice
- Residents in Brentwood, CA ask, "Is there a cosmetic dentistry practice near me?"
- Dentist near Oakley, CA provides quick and effective cosmetic dentistry services
- Dentist in Brentwood delivers a smile improvement after one procedure
- Well-known family dentist in Brentwood explains the benefits of cosmetic dentistry
- Why would I want cosmetic dentist near me in Brentwood, California?
- Why should I see a cosmetic dentist near me in Oakley, CA?
- Your Oakley CA aesthetic dentist makes your smile stunning
- Your Brentwood family dentist protects your smile with cosmetic fillings
- It makes sense to trust your dentist in Brentwood with cosmetic dental treatments
- You can experience the benefits of cosmetic dentistry right here in Brentwood
- Your Brentwood dentist can help you improve your image with smile enhancing treatments
- Your dentist in Brentwood achieves beautiful full smile makeovers with porcelain veneers
- Enhancing your smile is easy with cosmetic dental restorations in Brentwood CA
- Achieve smile improvement and greater confidence with customized cosmetic procedures in Brentwood
- Cosmetic dentistry treatments in our office near Walnut Creek are popular with men, too!
- How Has Technology Improved Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Why Would Someone Need Or Be Interested In Cosmetic Dentistry?
- What is cosmetic dentistry in Brentwood?
- The hidden benefits of undergoing cosmetic dental treatment in our Walnut Creek practice
- The benefits of cosmetic dentistry treatment with a cosmetic dentist near Antioch
- Seeing your dentist for cosmetic treatment near Oakley CA can be life changing
- Cosmetic dental services in Oakley, CA a good choice for an improved appearance
Patient full consent to show the case of her son is enforced and results may vary!
Brentwood family dental In the news
Award Winning Dentistry With An Artistic Touch!
It was such a great experience with Brentwood family dental.They were so kind there out the process.Claudia was amazing when working on my teath.Doctor was so nice.He was always in a good mood.they did a great job.I really recommend going therw them.I was Supposed to have my braces on for two years and I got them off in 1 and half years.the best Experience ever