Brentwood dentist loves restoring smiles with tooth implant procedures
By Dr. Jamil Alkhoury
Our smiles are the picture we present to the world. When there is a tooth missing, we feel that our picture is not the art it could be. Dr. Jamil Alkhoury is a dentist and an artist. He wants patients from Brentwood to Walnut Creek to feel confident and beautiful with their smiles. This is one of the reasons Dr. Alkhoury at Brentwood Family Dental prefers tooth implants over dentures and bridges. Our tooth implant procedure blends the latest in technology with quality materials. We can restore your smile with the closest thing to your natural teeth!
What a dental implant is:
A tooth implant is a titanium post that is surgically placed in your jawbone. It is allowed to fuse with the bone over a span of time. The implant is stabilized by the bone, closely mimicking a natural tooth root. A crown is placed after the fusion is complete, creating a secure, natural-looking tooth replacement.
- Dr. Alkhoury believes each patient deserves individual solutions to their specific problems. Each procedure begins with a consultation. He will examine the site where the implant will be placed. Dental images will also be taken. After this, the first appointment to place the titanium implant is scheduled.
- At the next appointment, the implant is placed into the bone. We then place a “healing cap” over the implant. Healing time from this phase can be two to six months, to ensure that the implant has properly fused with the surrounding bone structure.
- Once this has occurred, we will place an abutment.
- The replacement tooth then attached to the abutment.
- Follow-up support includes instructions on how to take care of your implant to keep it beautiful and strong.
Don’t let a missing tooth mar the perfection of your portrait! Call us at 925-344-5296.
Last Updated - February 2017
Back to Dental Implants Treatment Page
Patient full consent to show the case of her son is enforced and results may vary!
Brentwood family dental In the news
Award Winning Dentistry With An Artistic Touch!
May 9, 2018. Best dentist visit ever. My experience really change my view with dentists.
First of all I hate dental visit because of many prior...