Dentures at Brentwood dental practice offer a permanent solution for tooth loss
At Brentwood Family Dental, we enjoy providing peace of mind to our patients. From delivering bright and beautiful smiles that renew confidence to dental restorations that restore the health of smiles, we can ensure patients feel confident after receiving one of our many treatments. We understand tooth loss can be embarrassing and make patients feel self-conscious. When patients consider dentures, they may be concerned about them shifting or falling out. Thanks to advances in dentistry and the exceptional skills of our dentist, Dr. Jamil Alkhoury, there is no need to worry about denture treatment. In our Brentwood office, we provide partial and complete dentures that afford the best retention. We can use dental implants which ensure the dentures remain stable.
Dentures are a permanent solution for tooth loss. Dental implants are the longest lasting restorations for missing teeth. Therefore, implant supported dentures can be ideal, providing many benefits including:
- Restored ability to bite and chew properly - Dentures allow you to eat the foods you love.
- Restored ability to speak properly - It is often difficult to pronounce certain words when missing several teeth.
- Renewed confidence - There is no need to worry about dentures shifting when socializing.
- Improved oral health - By following our denture post care instructions and keeping the natural teeth clean and healthy with brushing and flossing, your oral health can remain in excellent condition.
- Natural looking results - It is highly unlikely anybody will notice you sought denture treatment. We ensure dentures are customized for precise fit and tooth color so your smile is as natural looking and functional as possible.
If you want to explore your candidacy for denture treatment, we recommend scheduling a consultation with Dr. Alkhoury. He will thoroughly examine your mouth, teeth, and gums. X-rays may be taken of the jawbone and soft tissues. Dr. Alkhoury is highly sought after for his artistic skills and enjoys transforming smiles that can change the quality of patients' lives. He knows the advantages of beautiful smiles from attracting others to boosting self-esteem. To learn more about our tooth loss treatments including dentures, schedule your appointment with Dr. Alkhoury by calling 925-344-5296 today.
Last Updated - September 2015
Patient full consent to show the case of her son is enforced and results may vary!
Brentwood family dental In the news
Award Winning Dentistry With An Artistic Touch!
Disclaimer: I am the worst patient. I am paranoid of dentists, pain, discomfort, suction tubes, etc.
Based on Yelp reviews and the great location to my...