Regain confidence after tooth loss with complete dentures care in Brentwood
Men and women in the Brentwood area are able to achieve their smile and oral health goals with the help of Dr. Jamil Alkhoury. In our office, we provide outstanding care among a wide variety of restorative treatments, including dentures.
Dentures have been a primary method of replacing missing teeth for many decades. Choosing this treatment option does take some consideration, seeing as there is the alternative of dental implant treatment. However, in many cases, dentures are a wonderful solution to tooth loss, facilitating a return to clear, comfortable speech and an attractive smile. The denture appliances made in the modern-day dental lab are fabricated from high quality materials that lead to a natural look.
, or full dentures, designed in
office by Dr. Alkhoury have considered every last detail. Dr. Alkhoury is committed to the overall results of care, and plans dentures very carefully so that the fit and look of your new smile suits you perfectly. A full denture appliance is ideal for the replacement of all teeth in the upper and lower arches, as the expense of individual tooth replacement may be too high to be financially beneficial.
Traditionally designed dentures are carefully measured and made to fit snugly against the gums and bone tissue of the arch. Dentures remain secure against the arch via natural suction. In some cases, denture adhesive may be ideal for complete stability. If the fit of dentures is a concern, which it tends to be for many people, Dr. Alkhoury may discuss the benefits that come from denture support with dental implants.
Implant supported dentures can be designed if you have never worn a denture, or have worn dentures for years. In a simple procedure, implants, which are tiny posts, are inserted into the jawbone. Over several months, bone tissue fuses around these posts, permanently affixing them in the oral structure. With just a few implants, it is possible to secure an entire denture, improving comfort and functionality, not to mention your sense of confidence.
Dr. Alkhoury is committed to helping patients rejuvenate their smile and improve oral function after the loss or exraction of teeth. If you live in the Brentwood area and would like to learn more about your tooth replacement options, call our office at 925-344-5296.
Dr. Jamil Alkhoury
Dr Jamil Alkhoury believes dentists to be artists. Taking care of another person’s teeth is definitely an art in which Dr Jamil Alkhoury is an expert. Having graduated from University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) with a degree in Advanced Education in General Dentistry, he has always focused on the well-being of his patients. Brentwood family dental headed by Dr Jamil Alkhoury offers a wide range of services. He always keeps in touch with the developments in the field, to serve his purpose to the best of his abilities.
Back to Dentures And Partials Home Page
- High-quality, real-looking dentures are available with Brentwood, CA area dentist
- Dentist in Brentwood, CA answers, “How do dentures work?”
- Dental practice in Brentwood, CA describes the benefits of partial dentures
- Dentures in Brentwood, CA: Common problems and solutions
- Do dentures look like real teeth for patients in Brentwood, CA?
- Trust your denture repairs to Dr. Jamil Alkhoury in Brentwood
- Best suggestions to avoid the need for denture repair offered by your dentist in Brentwood, CA
- Regain confidence after tooth loss with complete dentures care in Brentwood
- Leave your Brentwood, CA denture repairs to your dentist
- Tips for getting used to your new denture appliance from our dental practice near Walnut Creek
- Your Brentwood dentist has options for denture stabilization
- Are you in need of dentures? Your dentist near Discovery Bay, CA offers options that work
- Your dentist can help you decide if implant treatment or a denture is your best option near Antioch for restoration