Trust your denture repairs to Dr. Jamil Alkhoury in Brentwood
Your dentures are important to you. They are an investment in your smile and in your life, essential to your chewing and speaking function and to your personal appearance. That is why when your dentures become broken or damaged, you need good help and fast. Something this important shouldn’t be trusted to just anyone. In the event of damage, the first call you should make for denture repairs is to Dr. Jamil Alkhoury at Brentwood Family Dental.
If you wear dentures, proper steps should be taken to maintain your appliance. Dropping a denture can cause a break in the plate or individual teeth. To prevent such damage, cleaning should be done over soft surfaces. Your gums and your dentures should be cleaned daily. Brushing your “teeth” is just as important now as it ever was. The temperature of water can affect the shape of a denture plate and cause discomfort or improper fit.
In the event your dentures become damaged, they need to be examined and repaired professionally. Kits bought in retail stores are not what you need to permanently fix such a valuable accessory. In fact, attempts to self-repair can lead to larger problems. If dentures are not repaired properly, they may become irritating to your mouth and gums when worn. When you trust your dentures to Dr. Alkhoury, he will assess what needs to be done. He may be able to remedy the problem with a simple fix of a chipped or broken part. More severe issues may involve taking impressions, similar to when your dentures were first made. If the denture is old and has been worn for a considerable period of time, repair may not be possible. In this case, replacement will be planned to restore your smile.
Dr. Alkhoury and his staff strive to meet your expectations with high quality care in a friendly environment. Don’t waste time searching for a cheap solution when you have a problem with your dentures. Call Brentwood Family Dental first and you will find yourself in the best of care. You can trust their experience and count on results that look and feel natural.
Last Updated - October 2015
Back to Dentures And Partials Home Page
- High-quality, real-looking dentures are available with Brentwood, CA area dentist
- Dentist in Brentwood, CA answers, “How do dentures work?”
- Dental practice in Brentwood, CA describes the benefits of partial dentures
- Dentures in Brentwood, CA: Common problems and solutions
- Do dentures look like real teeth for patients in Brentwood, CA?
- Trust your denture repairs to Dr. Jamil Alkhoury in Brentwood
- Best suggestions to avoid the need for denture repair offered by your dentist in Brentwood, CA
- Regain confidence after tooth loss with complete dentures care in Brentwood
- Leave your Brentwood, CA denture repairs to your dentist
- Tips for getting used to your new denture appliance from our dental practice near Walnut Creek
- Your Brentwood dentist has options for denture stabilization
- Are you in need of dentures? Your dentist near Discovery Bay, CA offers options that work
- Your dentist can help you decide if implant treatment or a denture is your best option near Antioch for restoration
Patient full consent to show the case of her son is enforced and results may vary!
Brentwood family dental In the news
Award Winning Dentistry With An Artistic Touch!
A Success Story
Originally, Powered By
Dr Alkhoury is wonderful! He took great care of my 5 year old daughter. He and his assistant made my daughter feel very comfortable. She is wanting to come back to the dentist for her next check up already. Highly recommend! They are the best at Brentwood Family Dental. Thank you Dr Alkhoury!!!