What is holding you back from improving your smile? LaserProx in our Brentwood an ideal solution for misalignment
Our smiles are an important part of our overall image, playing a large role in how we are perceived by others. When our teeth are not properly positioned, it is possible that we will feel inhibited in how freely we share our smile. Covering the smile with a hand, or smiling only through closed lips, can communicate shyness or that you are somewhat closed off, when this could be anything but the truth. Even when misalignment is more of an aesthetic issue than affecting the bite, there is ample reason to make corrections for improved comfort and confidence.
What is holding you back?
If you are like millions of other teens and adults, you may desire a straighter smile but feel apprehensive about orthodontic treatment. Dr. Jamil Alkhoury has a new solution in LaserProx
, offered only at Brentwood
In the past, the only path to a straight, beautiful smile was through years of metal brackets and wires. Conventional orthodontic treatment is based on sound principles, and is suitable for many situations in which the bite needs to be improved. Methods have improved over the years, bringing us clear braces that are more compact, and low profile, leading to more discretion and greater comfort. Still, a great many people continue to put off smile enhancing treatment because they wish to avoid the look of braces.
When teeth are crooked or crowded, affecting your smile, there is a way in which you can achieve improvement without years spent wearing braces. With the innovative LaserProx treatment, Dr. Alkhoury is helping patients realize their best smiles without the hassle or expense of even recently developed orthodontic treatments, such as Invisalign.
LaserProx does not fit into any of the existing orthodontic treatment categories. This state-of-the-art method of smile correction uses cold laser class 4 therapy in combination with light NiTi archwires, which reposition teeth quickly and gently.
Dr. Alkhoury is an experienced dentist who has pioneered the LaserProx therapy for faster, more predictable results. Many of the patients treated with LaserProx have realized their smile goals in as little as three to four months.
If you have been dissatisfied with your smile, what are you waiting for? Contact our office in Brentwood to learn more about LaserProx cosmetic braces.
Let your smile become a feature that boosts your confidence. Contact us for your consultation with Dr. Alkhoury.
Dr. Jamil Alkhoury
Dr Jamil Alkhoury believes dentists to be artists. Taking care of another person’s teeth is definitely an art in which Dr Jamil Alkhoury is an expert. Having graduated from University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) with a degree in Advanced Education in General Dentistry, he has always focused on the well-being of his patients. Brentwood family dental headed by Dr Jamil Alkhoury offers a wide range of services. He always keeps in touch with the developments in the field, to serve his purpose to the best of his abilities.
Back to LaserProx Home Page
- Effect of low-level laser therapy (LLLT) on orthodontic tooth movement (G. Genc et al., Lasers Med Sci (Jan. 2013) 28(1):41-7)
- Interproximal enamel Reduction as Part of Orthodontic treatment
- Rate of tooth movement under light vs heavy orthodontic forces
- Optimum force magnitude for orthodontic tooth movement: A mathematic model
- Efficiency of low-level laser therapy in reducing pain induced by orthodontic forces (AA Bicakci et al., Photomed Laser Surg, August 2012, 30(8):460-5)
- The effect of low-level laser therapy during orthodontic movement: a preliminary study (M. Youssef et al., Lasers Med Sci (2008) 23:27-33)
- Benefits of LaserProx™ Treatments Brentwood - Prolong the benefits of LaserProx™ treatments in Brentwood with proper aftercare
- Straighten Teeth with LaserProx™ Oakley CA - Straighten teeth with treatment designed around your needs. Learn about LaserProx™ and other treatments offered in our office near Oakley, CA
- Walnut Creek LaserProx™ Therapy - Adults of all ages near Walnut Creek can improve their smiles with LaserProx™ therapy
- What is LaserProx™ in Brentwood - What is holding you back from improving your smile? LaserProx™ in our Brentwood an ideal solution for misalignment