Top Endodontist - Endodontics as a Preferred Dental Specialty
Many people consider a trip to the dentist to be one of the scariest parts of their life. This idea can cause them to delay dental treatment until their condition becomes so painful that there is no other option. Learning a little bit about Endodontics and the professionals who practice this dental specialty is a terrific way to assuage those fears and end the pain.
Endodontists form a unique and important specialty. Recognized by the American Dental Association, an endodontist is trained specifically to work with the traumatic issues involved in tooth decay and trauma. An endodontist is a respected professional who is able to provide procedures that include the dreaded root canal therapy. Dental practices that provide Endodontics in Brentwood
are able to perform procedures that can potentially save damaged or diseased teeth, giving you your smile back.
In the field of endodontics, a dentist must perform 2 to 3 additional training years in order to become a recognized endodontist. This means that an already highly-trained dentist takes the time and effort to increase knowledge in his or her field. The American Association of Endodontists allows members with only the highest level of professional care to wear their label. Finding a dentist certified in endodontics is as simple as looking for the American Association of Endodontist’s recommendation.
These specialized dentists are also well-versed in the care of dental trauma that can occur with a facial injury. Surgery and other options for dental reconstruction are available with a facility that provides Endodontics in Brentwood
. These dentists are also available for routine dental care including cleanings and the filling of cavities. Choosing a dentist who is also an endodontist assures a patient that they will receive the most up-to-date care available. From a car accident or fall that induces tooth trauma to routine dental cleanings, these dentists are able to provide quality care for your mouth.
Dr. Jamil Alkhoury
Dr Jamil Alkhoury believes dentists to be artists. Taking care of another person’s teeth is definitely an art in which Dr Jamil Alkhoury is an expert. Having graduated from University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) with a degree in Advanced Education in General Dentistry, he has always focused on the well-being of his patients. Brentwood family dental headed by Dr Jamil Alkhoury offers a wide range of services. He always keeps in touch with the developments in the field, to serve his purpose to the best of his abilities.
Back to Root Canal Home Page
- Saving a natural tooth with the root canal procedure performed by Brentwood area dentist
- Brentwood, CA area patients ask, how does root canal treatment prevent tooth loss?
- Dentist near Brentwood discusses the benefits of root canal treatment
- Visit with root canal specialist to discuss treatment in Brentwood, CA
- How is the root canal procedure performed in Brentwood, CA dental practices?
- Endodontic treatment by your dentist in Brentwood, CA, can lead to preservation of natural tooth
- Receive compassionate dentistry near Antioch, CA when root canal surgery is required
- Dentist near Walnut Creek, CA explains the purpose of root canal surgery
- Relief from a severe toothache may come from root canal therapy in Brentwood, California
- Brentwood, California ends tooth pain with specific abscess treatment
- Medicating a toothache may lead to root canal surgery
- Are you surprised to hear your Brentwood, CA dentist say you need root canal surgery?
- Root canals are often the ideal treatment for broken teeth near Oakley, CA
- Endodontics as a Preferred Dental Specialty
- Brentwood dentistry and your options for restoration
- Pain relief comes through root canal therapy in our family dentistry Brentwood practice
- Making sense of the myths surrounding root canal treatment from your dentist near Antioch
- Can root canal treatment near Antioch be avoided?
- Focused on endodontics, your dentist near Discovery Bay, CA can help you avoid pain
Patient full consent to show the case of her son is enforced and results may vary!
Brentwood family dental In the news
Award Winning Dentistry With An Artistic Touch!
A Success Story
Originally, Powered By
Dr Alkhoury is wonderful! He took great care of my 5 year old daughter. He and his assistant made my daughter feel very comfortable. She is wanting to come back to the dentist for her next check up already. Highly recommend! They are the best at Brentwood Family Dental. Thank you Dr Alkhoury!!!