Eight benefits of California teeth whitening treatment
The smile is one of the central features on the face and is thus one of the first things people notice. Teeth, being porous, eventually lose their gorgeous sparkle. Treating men and women near Brentwood, California
with customized teeth whitening
procedures, Dr. Alkhoury helps his patients enjoy benefits such as:
- A more youthful look. A dull, discolored smile is associated with age. Removing stains from teeth has an astounding effect that brightens and rejuvenates the entire face.
- Great first impressions. When we meet and greet others, it takes only seconds for them to form a first impression of us. In a Loyola Marymount study, a bright smile was viewed favorably by study participants, who perceived a number of positive character traits, like health and wealth, in beautiful smiles.
- Special events. Whether a big meeting with a client, a job interview, or your class reunion, you want to look your best. Convenient, affordable teeth whitening puts your smile in its best light on days when you may find yourself in front of a crowd or in front of the camera.
- Boost your mood. The way that we feel about our appearance will drive our mood as well as our general sense of self. Researchers have identified smiling with a boost in endorphins, known as "happiness peptides." When you are happy with the look of your smile, you will smile more. The more you smile, the happier you feel.
- Improved interactions. It can be difficult to interact with someone who seems unfriendly, unmotivated, uninterested, or even hostile. In research studies, these are unfavorable attributes associated with a dull, discolored smile. By brightening your smile, you will seem more friendly and warm towards others, who will interact with you more freely.
- Success. A bright smile not only makes a person seem more successful, but can actually aid in career, social, and romantic success. There are several reasons for this benefit, which may lead to job offers, favorable interviews, promotions, and more according to the Loyola Marymount study.
- Improved self-esteem. Probably one of the most important benefits to teeth whitening and other cosmetic dental treatments is the way it improves confidence and self-esteem. The powerful effect of smile enhancement causes many to carry themselves more confidently.
- Long-term oral health. Dentists have been delighted to see the impressive side effect of teeth whitening and other smile-enhancing treatments. Once a patient feels proud of his or her smile, there is a greater tendency to take care of teeth, facilitating long-term oral health.
Give your smile - and your confidence - a boost. Schedule your teeth whitening treatment at Brentwood Family Dental.
Patient full consent to show the case of her son is enforced and results may vary!
Brentwood family dental In the news
Award Winning Dentistry With An Artistic Touch!
Nicole and Dr. Alkhoury are amazing. They both are a great team as well as the whole staff. Dr. Alkhoury truly is an Artist.....