We help Brentwood patients keep teeth white for brighter smiless
An unexpected benefit discovered in patients who have had their teeth whitened is improved oral health. To us, this makes perfect sense. When you love your smile, especially as a result of investing in an enhancement, you are more motivated to keep teeth looking as white and healthy as possible. We enjoy creating brighter smiles in the Brentwood area, because we understand the power of smile enhancement on our patients' lives. To help you maintain your best smile, we offer some tips:
- Home hygiene is one of the most important aspects of oral health and attractiveness. Brushing and flossing on a daily basis cleans the teeth of potential stain-causers and aids in control of oral bacteria that cause cavities and gum disease.
- One of the primary ways our teeth become stained is our choice of beverages. While we do not expect patients to give up their favorite drinks in order to have white teeth, we suggest consuming as many colored beverages as possible through a straw. Drinking through a straw limits contact of a pigmented liquid with teeth.
- As much as possible, richly colored foods and beverages should be eaten with care. Dark berries, red wine, tea, coffee, and other foods and beverages cannot be completely avoided. However, it is possible to limit consumption or create a habit of brushing teeth after eating or drinking a treat known to cause discoloration.
- Smoking is not only harmful to the appearance of teeth but also to health in general. To keep your teeth white and your smile vibrant, tobacco products should be avoided.
- Regular visits with your dentist help to keep your smile looking and feeling its best. In addition to detecting problems early, professional care includes a cleaning that removes surface stains that do not lighten with daily brushing.
- Stains accumulate over time as a natural byproduct of eating and drinking. As teeth begin to show signs of dulling, touch up whitening treatments can be performed to restore brightness.
Brentwood dentist Dr. Jamil Alkhoury and his hygiene team want patients to enjoy their healthiest, most attractive smiles. Contact our office at 925-344-5296 to schedule your smile brightening visit.
Patient full consent to show the case of her son is enforced and results may vary!
Brentwood family dental In the news
Award Winning Dentistry With An Artistic Touch!
I had a root canal done here a few months ago and he did a amazing job. I had another tooth start bothering me and when I called the office and told them...