Dentures and Partials
These are actual patients treated by Dr. Jamil Alkhoury - "Before" and "after" results may not occur for all patients.
Dentures are prostheses used to replace missing teeth - a removable set of artificial teeth, full or partial. It's a concept which has existed for hundreds of years, for patients who have lost many or all of their natural teeth from health problems or trauma.
As for partials, they can be with metal supporting frame or completely resin based acrylic material such as Valplast. At Brentwood Family Dental
we take our time to customize each option according to the patients needs. Dr. Alkhoury
also provides options for implant supported dentures in which case implants are surgically placed in the bone and the denture snaps on after providing the proper attachments. Such dentures are recommended for patients who lack bone support to provide enough denture stability.
We'll save as many of your existing teeth possible for additional support. Using impressions of your entire mouth, working with a lab we'll create plates to fit securely and comfortably. Others won't even know you have dentures.
Dentures can be considered cosmetic dentistry. Losing teeth can have a devastating effect on your self- esteem. Having a full set of natural-looking teeth improves facial appearance and supports soft tissues, preventing a collapsed look from missing teeth.
But the benefits go beyond confidence from an attractive smile. Dentures restore vital functions such as phonetics - speaking clearly so that others may understand you, and mastication- the ability to chew food properly for enjoyment and good digestion.
Brentwood Family Dental has a long and successful record of designing dentures. We can expertly fit patients with their dentures in as little as two visits. It's convenient and few adjustments are necessary - our dentures fit perfectly. We meet and exceed the expectations of our patients.
Dr. Jamil Alkhoury
Dr Jamil Alkhoury believes dentists to be artists. Taking care of another person’s teeth is definitely an art in which Dr Jamil Alkhoury is an expert. Having graduated from University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) with a degree in Advanced Education in General Dentistry, he has always focused on the well-being of his patients. Brentwood family dental headed by Dr Jamil Alkhoury offers a wide range of services. He always keeps in touch with the developments in the field, to serve his purpose to the best of his abilities.
- High-quality, real-looking dentures are available with Brentwood, CA area dentist
- Dentist in Brentwood, CA answers, “How do dentures work?”
- Dental practice in Brentwood, CA describes the benefits of partial dentures
- Dentures in Brentwood, CA: Common problems and solutions
- Do dentures look like real teeth for patients in Brentwood, CA?
- Trust your denture repairs to Dr. Jamil Alkhoury in Brentwood
- Best suggestions to avoid the need for denture repair offered by your dentist in Brentwood, CA
- Regain confidence after tooth loss with complete dentures care in Brentwood
- Leave your Brentwood, CA denture repairs to your dentist
- Tips for getting used to your new denture appliance from our dental practice near Walnut Creek
- Your Brentwood dentist has options for denture stabilization
- Are you in need of dentures? Your dentist near Discovery Bay, CA offers options that work
- Your dentist can help you decide if implant treatment or a denture is your best option near Antioch for restoration
Patient full consent to show the case of her son is enforced and results may vary!
Brentwood family dental In the news
Award Winning Dentistry With An Artistic Touch!
A Success Story
Originally, Powered By
Dr Alkhoury is wonderful! He took great care of my 5 year old daughter. He and his assistant made my daughter feel very comfortable. She is wanting to come back to the dentist for her next check up already. Highly recommend! They are the best at Brentwood Family Dental. Thank you Dr Alkhoury!!!