Are you in need of dentures? Your dentist near Discovery Bay, CA offers options that work
The experienced team at Brentwood Family Dentistry is committed to providing excellent dental care to every individual. This means that we see each patient beyond his or her teeth. The dental care we offer is tailored to suit, not offered as a one-size-fits-all service. In the area of tooth replacement, we understand that what works for one may not work for another. Our menu of services provides for the various situations that may occur, so that you can obtain the kind of treatment that is most appropriate for your oral condition.
Research has shown that approximately seventy percent of adults will face the loss of one or more permanent teeth at some point. Missing teeth are common. Sadly, many people view the loss of a single tooth as rather unimportant. After the tooth is lost, no treatment may be sought, and the empty space is left open. In truth, missing teeth pose several problems, including:
- Lack of confidence and self-esteem. Our smiles are highly important to our overall image. Being front and center on the face, the smile is immediately noticed during face-to-face interaction. When you do not feel good about the appearance of teeth, you are likely to hide your smile and develop a poor self-image.
- Oral health suffers in the absence of natural teeth, with an increased risk of gum disease developing when there is extra space between teeth. Gum disease is not a condition that affects only the oral cavity. Bacteria from infected gums eventually travel to other parts of the body, where disease can occur.
- Chewing is impacted by the loss of natural teeth, with remaining teeth left to carry the burden of functionality. The structure after a tooth is lost creates more stress for surrounding teeth.
- Part of the function of teeth is to facilitate clear speech. A missing tooth changes the overall oral structure that includes soft tissues such as the cheeks and tongue, creating difficulties in speaking.
- Teeth are vital to maintain facial structure, which means that our teeth actually keep the face supported. Missing teeth can lead to the loss of facial contours, and a sunken in appearance.
- Tooth alignment comes from the presence of all natural teeth. The gap left by a lost tooth leads to shifting within the arch, increasing the risk of misalignment.
Tooth replacement is important to functionality and beauty. Dr. Alkhoury has years of experience carefully crafting denture appliances that serve the needs of the patient. In addition to making both partial and full removable dentures, we offer fixed partial dentures and implant-supported dentures.
Your smile is uniquely your own. We give you tooth replacement options to accommodate your unique needs. Whether you are investigating dentures
or implants, your dentist
near Discovery Bay, CA
can help you develop a restorative care plan. Contact Brentwood Family Dental for your consultation with Dr. Alkhoury.
Back to Dentures And Partials Home Page
- High-quality, real-looking dentures are available with Brentwood, CA area dentist
- Dentist in Brentwood, CA answers, “How do dentures work?”
- Dental practice in Brentwood, CA describes the benefits of partial dentures
- Dentures in Brentwood, CA: Common problems and solutions
- Do dentures look like real teeth for patients in Brentwood, CA?
- Trust your denture repairs to Dr. Jamil Alkhoury in Brentwood
- Best suggestions to avoid the need for denture repair offered by your dentist in Brentwood, CA
- Regain confidence after tooth loss with complete dentures care in Brentwood
- Leave your Brentwood, CA denture repairs to your dentist
- Tips for getting used to your new denture appliance from our dental practice near Walnut Creek
- Your Brentwood dentist has options for denture stabilization
- Are you in need of dentures? Your dentist near Discovery Bay, CA offers options that work
- Your dentist can help you decide if implant treatment or a denture is your best option near Antioch for restoration
Patient full consent to show the case of her son is enforced and results may vary!
Brentwood family dental In the news
Award Winning Dentistry With An Artistic Touch!
A Success Story
Originally, Powered By
Dr Alkhoury is wonderful! He took great care of my 5 year old daughter. He and his assistant made my daughter feel very comfortable. She is wanting to come back to the dentist for her next check up already. Highly recommend! They are the best at Brentwood Family Dental. Thank you Dr Alkhoury!!!